You can google business name generator and have tons of search results. However if you want an easier, and simpler way simply read this tutorial.
Before we get started you will need a few items:
- comfy clothes
- something to eat or drink if you wish(I’m on that caffeine deal!)
Part One: Core Business
The first part of this business name generator tutorial is finding the core of your business.
The core of the your biz is what you do. Are you a virtual assistant? Are you a writer? Are you a wedding planner?
Whatever it is write this down or type it in document on your PC or tablet.
For example I’m a virtual assistant my target audience is heart centered businesses which includes matchmakers, wedding planners, boudoir photographers and soul healers such as tarot readers and spiritual advisers.
So when I asked myself what gives me that ambiance that I feel when on social media from other heart centered business’s posts, I came across marbled counter tops and roses. Hence the name Marbled Rose. This is my core business.
Not only does it give that soulful ambiance, but it flows, and those words can be used to describe my business.
Now let’s say you’re a sex-positive coach who helps couples through kink and BDSM. So at the core I would suggest the words such as “sensual” “erotic” “sexy” “sexual” these are all words to describe the core of your sex-positive coaching business.
2. Business Name Generator Part Two: How Does Your Business Helps Others?
The next part to finding your business name is to think about how your business helps other entrepreneurs.
Let’s take the example of the sex-positive coach so because you help couples and people trough guidance that is considered coaching. So an idea for a name could be “Sensual Pleasures Coaching”
Now let’s look at my name. I took Marbled Rose as my core. Next I provide ways to solve people’s social media, content, and customer service problems with their business. Finally I combine the word “solutions”. So together you have “Marbled Rose Solutions”.
This tutorial is an easy, quick.and simply way to come up with a business name without over exerting yourself!
Have you found your business name? Feel free to share below!
- 4 Best Porn-Sites for Women That Cater to Their DesiresLadies we are beautiful, sensual creatures! We have desires and porn fantasies just like men do! Porn sites aimed at only men audiences are no longer a thing! Here are 4 best porn sites for women! Xconfessions.com– Enter 2013, self-made erotic film maker Erika Lust cooked up an idea that would change the adult-industry. This website was orinally desinged for people to share their sexual desires. Most recently, this adult website releases quick, porngraphic content that is created off of people’s real life experiences. This website never shares the same fantasy price. So their paid website is worth every orgasm! 2. ladycheeky.newtumbl.com– Missing Tumblr’s flipcard porn? Have no fear! Lady Cheeky is here! This Tumblr-esque website features GIFs of erotic flim and art featuring adult content. Creator Elle Chase created this website with the intent of giving you endless supplies of erotic film content. While there are paid memberships, you can also opt for the free version when you sign up. 3. frolicme.com– Anna Richards searched online one day for porn only to find that the industry seemed to take a liking to masculine driven content. So she decided to create a website catered to women and their desires. Anna creates all of the content on her website with women’s lusty fantasies in mind. Choose between a week, month, or yearly subscription. 4. kink.com– One of the best porn sites for women is kink.com. As you can imagine, this website is aimed at the more hardcore fantasies. You will be pleased to discover that this website has every video organized by category. Kink’s mission is to help people discover BDSM in a way that doesn’t send people running for the hills. You will need a paid subscription for this website. These 4 websites give women a place to go where it’s safe and secure to endulge in their fantasy. Male-driven porn step side! The women are coming! Source: https://www.kiiroo.com/blogs/articles/the-best-female-friendly-adult-websites?rfsn=809424.05d20
- 5 Nourishing Foods That Will Balance Your Solar Plexus Chakra and Aid in Gut HealthChakras are Sanskrit meaning “spinning disk”. In other words, your chakras are energy wheels that spin freely when balanced and help you with many aspects of your life. Chakras also help promote your body’s natural healing flow of energy, therefore, promoting overall wellness. Take for instance the solar plexus chakra. The solar plexus chakra is the third of seven main chakras. The color associated with this chakra. It is located 2 inches above your belly button. The solar plexus chakra aids in self-confidence, free-will, and limitless power. This chakra is also believed to hold all that you need to unlock your wildest desires. This is because it helps you to take a thought and shift it into an action that will help you manifest anything you are working towards and draw it into the physical realm. When this chakra is unbalanced it can cause mood-swings, irritability, overeating due to lack of balance of the chakra. When unbalanced it can also leave a lack of self-worth, and self-respect leaving people prey to falling for people, jobs, and other things that are not serving their greatest good. How to Balance the Third Chakra There are endless ways to balance the third chakra. Some simple ways include mediation, spending time in the sunlight, and getting outdoors to be with Earth Mother. Nutrition is also a great way to balance your third chakra. Here are five nourishing, healthy foods that will help reduce inflammation within the body and help you balance your third chakra. Mangoes This sweet and tropical fruit is high in digestive enzymes and fiber without the guild of carbs and unwanted calories. Eat it in a salad, or freeze it overnight and eat the next day for a sweet winter treat. Collagen Gummies While this peptide has been getting praise from beauty lovers worlwide, this peptide is believed to also be able to aid in balancing your solar plexus chakra. Check out this DIY version from Fiton, my favorite fitness app: Strawberry Collagen Gummies Ingredients: 2 cups fresh strawberries 1 cup unsweetened oat, macadamia, almond, or coconut milk 1 tbsp raw honey 2 scoop collagen peptides 2 tbsp gelatin (preferable grass-fed) Start by adding the strawberries and milk of choice to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Add the strawberry puree and the remaining ingredients to a stock-pot over low/medium heat and whisk well. Heat until the mixture is clump-free. Remove from heat and carefully pour into mini silicone molds (there are so many shape options available like hearts, stars, or seasonal-inspired molds you can find online). Place in the freezer for 30 minutes before removing the gummies from the molds. Store in a sealed glass container in the fridge. Saurkraut This popular condiment for hot dogs and burgers also happens to be elite at balancing your third chakra! Saurkraut is high in probiotics! Keep in mind to look for a high-quality saurkraut. 70% Dark Chocolate High in antioxidants, dark chocolate can be a great food to help balance your third chakra. As it ferments upon digestion, it promotes good bacteria. Just be sure you don’t eat the entire bar! Aim to have one or two pieces of dark chocolate a day. Kefir It sounds gross to know that this is a fermented beverage. However, it is packed with probiotics. Mix into a smoothie, or smoothie bowl and your third chakra will be balanced in no time! If you’d like to find out what chakras including your solar plexus head to my Etsy shop and book a reading with me!
- The Emperor Tarot Card Meaning and How to Apply it to Your LifeA muscular, athletic man stands before a cosmic background. In his hands, he holds a threatening sword. But fear not this sword is just to protect his children. This embodiment is all that vibrates and flows in the emperor tarot card. Key meanings behind the emperor tarot card: Authority Control Order Father When the emperor comes up in a reading there is a need for control or lack of control in one or many areas of your life. This can also symblize a father figure in your life or perhaps a mate who is a father if you are asking about your future partner. This card can also mean that you need to let go of control. You may be trying too hard or pushing too hard towards a goal or relationship and may need to take a step back. Now let’s look at the emperor in depth! The Emperor In Reguards to General Life Guidance Have you been laying back, slacking off, and falling out of a routine? The emperor may be coming to you to tell you to get back in a routine. This will help you focus on the next step of your life and spiritual journey. The Emperor In Love Readings In reguards to love the emperor may remind us that we need to get organized, and back on track so we can spend time together. There also may be a need for setting boundaries especially if your partner is not respecting yours or going out alot with their friends. It can also signify pregnancy especially with the Empress card or another tarot card that represents pregnancy. The Emperor In Business Readings You need to get on a structure and a plan for your business. You have an idea now let’s put it into action. Perhaps you are struggling with the plan you have. The emperor calls for a new plan of action or structure. The Emperor Regarding Finance The emperor regarding finance is a wake-up call that you need to be mindful of spending and create a finance plan or budget. If you have the two of pentacles next to the emperor this is a clear sign of needing to be mindful to pay those bills! Take care of your needs before your wants! How can you apply the wisdom of the emperor to your life? Want to see if the emperor has a message for you? Book a tarot reading session with me today!
- Simple Mabon Rituals You Can Do At Home During the Corona VirusI don’t know about you but I am getting fall fever! It’s been a crazy week and a half at my house. We were affected by hurricane Isaias and were left without power or food for five days. I never thought I would be sick of eating out. However, after this I am so done with eating fast food. Anyway, speaking of fall you know what’s coming? Mabon! Here are four simple mabon rituals that anyone can do even during the Corona Virus! What is Mabon? Mabon, or better known at the Autumn Equinox, is the celebration of rest and relaxation after the long and plentiful harvest. This holiday was named following the Welsh God, Mabon, in which is the Child of Light and son of Earth Mother Modron. During the Autumn Equinox, the light is defeated as the darkness comes to us once more. Days are shorter, nights are longer, and the beautiful bright reds, yellow, and orange foliage come to captivate our visions once more. Four Simple Mabon Rituals to You Can Do at Home During the Corona Virus With Corona Virus still in the United States, it may be hard to go to a festival as they may be canceled. So these four ritual ideas are a great alternative if you cannot go out or find a festival in your area. Grow a Green Thumb The darkness of Winter provides an excellent source of germination for the bulbs! Want to power up your plants? Set an intention or desire and imagine it wrapping around and flowing through the roots of the plant. When Spring Equinox revisits us again next year, you’ll be reminded of all that you desired and intentionally set the equinox before! Out With the Old in With New! Are you no longer vibing with that crystal? Does that tarot deck seem to be distant with you? Are you no longer interested in that tarot challenge? Clean out old crystals, books, and release any unfinished projects. It’s time to make room for new decks, crystals, and projects in the upcoming season! Throw a Friendsgiving Feast! Friendsgiving isn’t just a Siesta Key celebration! Enjoy fresh and local grown fruit, veggies, and goodies. Visit a local orchard during the fall and plan a getogether with those who you are grateful for! Take a Stroll Feel the earth as it crunches under your feet. Inhale the cozy smells of cinnamon, earth, and soil as you wander throuhg a wonderland of fall foliage, winding trails, babbling brooks, and more! Feeling drawn to a leaf, stone, or forest finding? Ask nature first if it’s okay, then as long as Mother Earth permits bring it to cuddle and keep you cozy during the cold fall and winter nights! How will you be celebrating Mabon? Share in the comments! If you’d like more information on Mabon please also feel free to visit this wonderful article: https://www.goddessandgreenman.co.uk/mabon Want to see what the autumn Equinox holds for you? Book a tarot reading session with me today!
- College Dorm Room Ideas For Spiritual Young AdultsWith college in full bloom come later this month, it’s time to start thinking about how you want to decorate your dorm room. Take your spiritual practice with you with these college dorm room ideas! A Few Things to Consider Smokey items such as incense or white sage may need to be kept in essential oil form since most dorms have fire alarms. If you are able to meet or talk to your new roomie before your move-in date it may be a good idea to explain that your spiritual practice is important to you and that you want to make sure they are comfortable with your practice. If for some reason they may have an issue with certain items or things, try to get items that symbolize your spiritual practice for example if they don’t like the pentagram you may want to opt for a nice desk plant or statue that represents the pentagram. Stay within your budget if you have to sacrifice food for a tarot deck it’s not worth the buy you need to keep your body nourished too! Yoga Mats Yoga mats are easy to store, versatile, and can be used for a variety of reasons such as a meditation carpet. They come in different materials and thickness as well so if you need some extra support the mat has your back! Check out this adorbs yoga mat on amazon: 2. Leather Journal Keep all of your deepest secrets and desires safe within a nice journal such as the one below! As a bonus this journal can double as a book of shadows! How cute is this journal?! 3. Palo Santo Spray Spray away those negative vibes after a long day with palo santo spray. You only need one or two spritzes. Just make sure your roommate isn’t allergic! Palo Santo is a great option instead of white sage which can smell like a pow-wow sesh! Palo santo means “Holy Wood”. This wood has the amazing ability to keep good energy while diminishing negative energy. 4. Amethyst String Lights Amethyst is a wonderful stone for enhancing your psychic abilities, balancing the third eye chakra, and psychic protection. Plus, it helps with your dreams! Bring the powerful healing of amethyst with you through these cute, natural cut amethsyt string LED lights. Ten feet of psychic woo anyone? 5. Chakra Stone Kit Keep your energy wheels flowing and your body’s healing process balanced with the help of a chakra kit. Some chakra kits include necklaces, herbs,and even guide books designed to help you to keep your chakras at their highest frequnecy. I highly recommend this kit here: 6. Self Care Books Keep your self-care game strong throughout your years at college! Checkout this adorable and zen-worthy book on self-care. What spiritual items are on your must-have lists for college? Want to know what the college year holds for you? Schedule a tarot reading with me today and see what your upcoming college year holds for you!